Snüzpod3 co-sleeper 3-in-1 cradle Dusk Gray
The Snüzpod is a 3-in-1 co-sleeper. The main function is Co-sleeper, which can also be used as a stand-alone cradle and as a mosaic basket.
- Perfect sleeping solution from birth to 6 months
- Breastfeeding easily : a side zipper to open the side makes night feeding easy.
- Updated! Now 20% larger and still 30% lighter, making it more spacious for the baby and easier to lift and use throughout the home.
- Reflux option: at one end of the SnüzPod you can easily attach an extra leg with which you can tilt the cradle a little. This leg can be installed on either side.
- Dual-view breathable mesh: two breathable mesh sides help promote airflow and ensure that you can view your baby at all times.
- Safe sleeping close to the parents : nothing is better than waking up next to your happy smiling baby and the peace of mind to have them with you all night.
- Fits most beds due to a large height difference between 33 - 63 cm.
- Also fits with a number of box springs. Pay attention to the height. Box springs are often higher than 63 cm.
- Easy installation: thanks to the 9 height settings, the Snüzpod fits on almost all beds with the help of adjustable straps. SnüzPod fits beds up to 58 cm (from the floor to the top of the mattress). The front wall with zipper, however, is specially designed to be used safely with higher beds up to a maximum mattress height of 63 cm.
- Moses basket to be used separately: the crib is super light (4.1 kg), you can easily lift it off and it is extra spacious.
- Perfect as a stand-alone crib: when it's time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery, SnuzPod 3 can be used as a stand-alone crib. The crib can also gently rock back and forth through the round bottom. This helps your babies to calm down and fall asleep faster.
- Carefully crafted, designed and developed in England: SnuzPod 3 is beautifully made using natural beech wood, without the use of MDF or veneer.
- SnüzPod is the only bedside crib that has received the prestigious Queen's Award!
- Supporting mattress included: made with materials that are certified by Öko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby) ,. Guaranteed free of harmful chemicals. The mattress is padded. Dimensions 44 x 80 cm.
- Removable fabric that can be washed by hand
- Complies with British standards BS EN 1130: 1997. The cradle has been tested according to European standards.
- External format:
Length: 100 cm
Width: 49 cm
Maximum height: 95 cm
- Included: cheats
- Comes as a package. Needs to be put together yourself.
- Product weight: 11 kg
- Maximum weight of the child: 9 kg
- The product is only suitable for a child who cannot sit up independently, roll over and cannot push himself on his knees.
- Tip 1! We recommend that you use a mattress protector with every mattress. The Snüzpod3 mattress protector can be found below.
- Tip 2! The matching bedding made by Snüz can also be found below.
- Tip 3! Because the bed version 3 has become wider than the version 2, you must pay attention with the mattress, the mattress protector and the pocket of Snüz. These must be suitable for the Snüzpod3. The Designz bedding by Snüz is suitable for both variants, because of the stretch in the fabric.
User guide and assembly instructions
SnuzPod 2 versus SnuzPod 3