House of Disaster small night light triceratop Pastel Sage
A portable and wall-mounted light that is fun to play and a great sleeping companion. Sustainable, environmentally friendly, child-safe light made from BPA, lead and phthalate-free PVC.
The internal LEDs provide a reassuring glow in your child's room. The light will fade automatically after 1 hour to extend the battery life.
instructions With the handy magnet system, the night light can be mounted on the wall or easily removed for mobile use.
To attach the night light to the wall: • Clean and dry the selected surface with a clean cloth. • Remove the sticker from the magnetic base of the wall mount. • Place the device securely on the selected surface.
Control the light • The on / off switch is located at the rear of the light. • Switch on / off to switch the light on / off • Tap the night light to choose the light intensity First tick: completely clear, second tick: half clear, third tick: off.
Install and replace batteries • The battery compartment is located at the back of the light, remove the battery cover with a Phillips screwdriver. • Install 3 AAA batteries and note the polarity guide on the battery compartment. • Replace the battery cover and screw it shut. • Empty batteries must be removed from the toy.