You have no items in your shopping cart
BIBS pacifiers are world famous. The teats have a characteristic round shield and the suction section has a round shape, so that the teat resembles Mama's breast as much as possible. BIBS has been offering comfort and safety to many children for almost 50 years. This beautiful teat has a glow in the dark ring that glows in the dark. Ideal to easily find the teat again at night.
The suction section is made from 100% natural rubber. Natural rubber is soft and flexible and gives the child a natural feeling of sucking. The shield of the teat is made in such a way that it is removed from the mouth. This ensures a sufficient air supply and less irritation of the sensitive skin around the mouth.
Material: natural latex and polypropylene, without BPA, PVC and phalathes. Designed and made in Denmark.
- Before first use, place the pacifiers for 5 minutes in boiled water.
- For further use you can clean the teat by pouring boiling water over it.
- Water can run into the teat. Once the teat has cooled, you can express it.
- The teat must not be placed in the microwave sterilizer or in the dishwasher, nor in the sun or heat. The teat can then become sticky or discolour.
- Replace the teat every 4-6 weeks.
- The teat part of the BIBS teats is made of natural rubber. This has the property that the teat becomes larger when sucking on it.
- Therefore, it is possible that the teat of the original form differs from a previously purchased teat.
- If the child accidentally puts the entire teat in its mouth, remove it slowly. Because of the holes in the shield, nothing can happen.
- Teats cannot be returned / exchanged after opening.
The teats are tested and found to be safe for the European rules (EN1400 + A1)
For the safety of your baby. Always carefully inspect the product before each use. Especially if the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Throw it away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
Only use pacifier cords tested by EN12586