House of Disaster small night light triceratop Pastel Sage
A portable small light that is fun to play and a great sleeping friend. Sustainable, environmentally friendly and child-safe light. Made from BPA, lead and phthalate-free PVC. The internal LEDs give a reassuring glow to the room.
The light will turn off automatically after 15 minutes to extend the battery life. Warning: contains coin-cell batteries. Dangerous if swallowed. Make sure the battery cover is closed with the supplied screw.
Estimated battery life: 20 hours Suitable for ages: +10 months