The Netherlands letterbox post
BACK TO THE OVERVIEW
Free via PostNL mailbox
Option 1 Free via PostNL mailbox
- Print out the return label .
- Print the return form for NL .
- Take the letterbox package firmly and stick the return label on it and put the return form in the package.
- Deposit the package in a PostNL mailbox. Pay attention! Do not give it at the post office at the desk. Then it will still be sent as a package. And we are compelled to pass on the high extra costs. If it fits through the mailbox then it is okay.
Pay attention! If your return does not fit through the letterbox or you want to send it as parcel post choose the Netherlands Parcel post
and do not send it back via the reply number, the high extra costs of € 5.00 will unfortunately have to be passed on to you.
Option 2 Credit note code NL Option 3 Deliver product
- Or print the standard return form and frank the package yourself. You do not have to send an e-mail. Postage costs are for your own account but are reimbursed if you choose a voucher code.
- The package with return form may also be delivered to the address below:
You have a cooling off period of 14 days to return the product without giving any reason, starting on the day of receipt of the product. The product can only be returned unused and, if possible, in its original packaging. For the return of the order within the Netherlands and Belgium we pay the return costs once.
The Entrepreneur will reimburse all payments from the Consumer, including any delivery costs charged by the Entrepreneur for the returned product, immediately but within 14 days following the day on which the Consumer notifies him of the withdrawal. Unless the entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he may wait to pay back until he has received the product or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever comes first. The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer.