Cocobelt Handy strap for the car spot (maxi-cosi)
Safe and easy walking with your baby car seat: Cocobelt®
Read user experiences here.
Every father and mother experiences daily how hard and exhausting it is to walk with a baby car seat. That is now a thing of the past.
No more hassle with folding or folding strollers for those little pieces of walking. No more tired or painful arms with the carrying of your baby car seat, because you simply attach the Cocobelt to the baby car seat within a few seconds and then wear it safely and comfortably like a bag over your shoulder. Lovingly thought up and worn!
The Cocobelt is handmade from quality materials, tested for safety, easy to use and looks fantastic!
With the original Cocobelt you can walk with your baby car seat without pain or cramp. The Cocobelt is quick to attach, safe and suitable for any brand of baby car seat. The Cocobelt can be worn both left and right.
Benefits of Cocobelt:
- Safe: tested for safety
- Easy: easy and comfortable
- Quick: quick to confirm
- Fashion: trendy accessory
What is the Cocobelt®?
If you have a baby car seat, you know how often you use it for small or large pieces of walking and how heavy and exhausting it is. Daily to and from your car, to the babysitter, to the childcare, to bring your other child (ren) to school and to go to, walk into a shop and even on vacation at the airport and on the beach. The weight you have on your arms and the freedom of movement you miss is recognizable for every parent.
The solution? Cocobelt.
Do you walk in a pleasant way in all those recognizable situations? You do that with the Cocobelt. Heavy and painful lifting, comfortable wearing with ease.
Safety was of course the most important to us. That is why the Cocobelt click-buckle has been extensively tested by Tüv Rheinland and Bureau Veritas , and the Cocobelt has a CE mark .
The Cocobelt is very quick and easy to attach and use. Safe and beautifully designed!
Your baby may still be seen? This also applies to the Cocobelt.
The Cocobelt is also available in the colors: black & mint.
The Cocobelt is Safe, Easy, Quick and Fashion.
Proper use = safe and comfortable
We would like to draw your attention to two important issues regarding the comfort and safety of the Cocobelt:
- The Velcro: the use and the correct positioning of the Velcro ensure that the Cocobelt stays in place.
- Lifting: stick your forearm through the Cocobelt, grab the shoulder pad with your other hand and put it on the shoulder.
- Take a good look at the manual. The manual is in the packaging and is available online in 13 languages.
Frequently asked questions about the Cocobelt
What are the benefits for me and my baby when I use the Cocobelt?
- You will not get any pain or cramp in your arms anymore and you will not get any bruises on your arms from lifting your baby car seat.
- You always have contact with your baby and can also play with your baby in between.
- The Cocobelt ensures that the baby car seat stays stable and straight. Very nice for you and your baby.
Yes, the quick release buckle from Cocobelt has been tested by Tüv Rheinland and Bureau Veritas.
Yes, you can fasten the Cocobelt very quickly and easily by attaching the velcro strap in the Cocobelt to the Velcro strip to fasten the bracket and close the buckle.
The Cocobelt can carry 50 kilos. Your baby can be transported up to 13 kilos in a baby car seat.
The Cocobelt is only suitable for use with baby car seats in the Category 0+ which are equipped with a carrying handle. The Category 0+ concerns babies from 0-12 months and 0-13 kg.
Yes, there is a strong anti-slip on the shoulder pad, so that it remains perfectly and comfortably on the shoulder.
In principle you have both hands free because you carry the baby car seat on the shoulder with the Cocobelt. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend that you always keep your arm in the brace.
Yes, if you have so amazed the Cocobelt that the baby car seat hangs on the hip, the baby car seat will stay steady and will not shake up and down as you walk.
Yes, if you use the Cocobelt you always have eye contact with your baby, because you always look at your baby when you walk and you have a hand free to touch your baby.
Yes, Cocobelt is carrying left and right. You will receive 2 Velcro strips for the bracket of the baby car seat, so you can wear it on both sides.
- There are a number of reasons why the Cocobelt is worn straight and not diagonally.
- Right carrying is much faster and easier to use than diagonal. You just have to click the Cocobelt to lift the baby car seat, lift the shoulder pad on your shoulder and you're done.
- The adjustment possibility is greater for straight support than for diagonal wear.
- The baby car seat is stable at hip height when wearing straight. When diagonally worn, the baby car seat is too low and shake up and down.
- When diagonally worn, the breasts of the woman are burdened by the belt against it. Very uncomfortable if you have just given birth.
- When wearing diagonally, the belt pulls in your neck when you carry the baby car seat at the correct height against your hip.
Yes, you should remove the Cocobelt immediately after use.
Yes, if you first fasten the Cocobelt with the Velcro and click on it, then with your arm through the Cocobelt the baby car seat on the brace with your forearm lift and then with your free hand the shoulder pad well and firmly on your shoulder. You can also consult the manual or the online instruction film.
The manual is in the packaging and is available online in 13 languages.
Yes, the Cocobelt is suitable for every body length because it is adjustable.
Make sure that the Cocobelt is adjusted so that the car seat hangs at waist height. This makes wearing extra comfortable for you and your baby.
The last image in the manual indicates how to properly strap the belt into the quick release buckle.
The Cocobelt can be taken off with lukewarm / hot water, but is not suitable for the washing machine.
It is not a problem if the Cocobelt gets wet because of rain.
Make sure that the Cocobelt does not remain in a damp location.
The Cocobelt is available in black, mint and aztek.
Cocobelt is very innovative and will certainly come onto the market with even more colors in the future.
The Cocobelt is made by hand in Turkey with excellent materials.