Bemini topper! The best, most comfortable and safest way to sleep your baby and therefore the number 1 in sleeping bags.
The sleeping bag keeps your child warm and can be used in bed, during a walk or in the car seat, thanks to the easy openings.
The sleeping bag replaces a blanket and lets your child move, sleep and play and protects against the cold. Practical, comfortable and trendy.
The zippers make it easy to change your baby. The legs can be zipped separately or together and for the feet you can choose whether you leave the sock open or closed.
1. - SLEEP OR PLAY
The sleeping bag can be used in two ways. As an ordinary sleeping bag or with pipes to play in it. Fits all types of car seats and prams like the: Bugaboo, Romer, Quinny, Maclaren, Recaro ...
2. - HAPPY FEET
The sleeping bag can be used without feet. So that your child can walk in and play. But you can also flip the ends like slippers so that the feet stay nice and warm.
3. - DETACHABLE SLEEVES
The sleeves are removable. This allows you to adjust the sleeping bag to the temperature and can be used for a long time.
4. - ADJUSTABLE WAISTBAND
The adjustable waistband allows you to adjust the sleeping bag to the body of your child. So that it is comfortable and comfortable.
- 100% cotton jersey lined with fiber and fully doubled with 100% cotton jersey.
- Maintenance-friendly, machine washable at 30 °.
- Age: 9-24 months.
There are four sizes available in total. Additional information about the different sizes
- Insulation value: 3.0 tog (Ideal for room temperature between 16 and 18 ° C)
The TOG value indicates how warm a product is, taking into account the ambient temperature. The higher the TOG value, the warmer the product.
Additional information about Tog values.
- Composition: 100% cotton / Filling: 100% polyester.
- Color: Fros Light blue melee
- All Bemini products carry the European Oeko-Tex certificate, the guarantee that the substances are free of toxic products for the body and nature. Your baby's skin is protected against the risks of skin irritation and allergies.